WCC 1st year birthday cruise

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1302 posts
Won't have a car to attend the cruise in. Have fun anyway guys!

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
  • LocationUnder The Bonnet, Behind The Camera
  • Car(s):1x Giant Fridge, 1x Smaller Freezer
  • Bike(s):Hopefully before January
Will do mate! Shall meet up with you all in the Madaz ;)
RM_Photography
RM_Photography on Facebook

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

Practicality is an unfamiliar concept...

PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES!!
-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
so wish i was able to get to this but working all day how exciting i know where i would rather be :drivingskid: :drivingskid: :drivingskid:
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
Chuck a sicky.

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

GreyWolf

GreyWolf

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 630 posts
  • LocationWilletton
  • Car(s):GTO
wow, am really looking forward to this... not long now :banana: :banana: :banana:
skyline... rex... skyline... rex... im starting to sense a pattern

Neuroglider

Neuroglider

Mini Moke

• Guest Member
  • 17 posts
  • LocationSouth of the River
  • Car(s):R33 GTR
See you guys in an hour ;)

Posted Image

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
Can't come... Massive assignment due monday and I haven't started....

have a good cruise fellas

I'll come say hi at meetpoint tho

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
cant chuck a sickie it was my mate from works birthday last night so we all went out so they would kill me if i did
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Neuroglider

Neuroglider

Mini Moke

• Guest Member
  • 17 posts
  • LocationSouth of the River
  • Car(s):R33 GTR
Was fun guys :)
Looking forward to cruising more with you all again :D

Posted Image

GreyWolf

GreyWolf

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 630 posts
  • LocationWilletton
  • Car(s):GTO
great cruise today, loved the combi map. will post pics in the gallery in the next few days
skyline... rex... skyline... rex... im starting to sense a pattern

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...
Highlight of the day - watching that scooter rider pack shit in his/her underpants with a stack of cars up the quoit.
Downside - The rear ender.

Thanks to all who came and we'll see you on the next one, though I would say a couple of weeks of break is needed after 4 weeks straight of cruises. We'll see.

Posted Image

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
Im glad you all very much enjoyed the cruise. I loved it.

Kings Park took a while but we still had just enough day light to finish the cruise.

A massive thankyou goes out to everyone that turned up. Even to everyone that hung around right till the end. Top stuff guys.

Thanks for also pitching in and buying some raffle tickets. Its now getting very close to being drawn. I wonder who will win the basket full of goodies. :)

Cant wait to see those pics Trev. It was a beautiful day for taking photos. :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
Any pics of pinky? :nyaanyaa:

Kfwtf

Kfwtf

Toyota Celica

• Paid Member
  • 47 posts
  • LocationKalamunda
  • Car(s):R33
hey guys, hope you had a good cruise!
Saw A few of you when you got onto Roe towards midland.
I was at the lights in the White skyline heading to kalamunda.

Would of gone but had stuff to do :/
It's Just A Ride

Tritty

Tritty

• Secretary
  • 750 posts
  • LocationKenwick WA
  • Car(s):R32 GTR, HB Torana SL Series 2 (Project), GQ Patrol
well was a good cruise, even though I am like inches from death, well atleast that is how I feel, this is the worst cold I have had for quite a few years now, Proof that hospitals do breed super bugs.
Was a shame about the crash, feel very sorry for the ones involved.

I had to bail at the second last stop as poor Link was getting too tired and he is also not well with the same bug.

There were some really nice roads on the map, was a bit annoying we had to wait so long for a BBQ at kings park, it was pretty much cook, eat and run. Cant be helped that it was fathers day.

Well my lovely hubby has made me some toast and a drink so I will now eat and dissapear to the bedroom to continue dying. :sick:

Its the little things in life that count.

Socrates

Socrates

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 900 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia
  • Car(s):1978 C210 Nissan Skyline 2400GT
  • Bike(s):2004 "30 years of BMX" Mongoose Mischief
Get better soon tritty :)

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
Aww, I was sooooooo bad all this morning. Ended up getting sick of being sick (yeah, I failed at a funny) so I visited the pharmacy.
Got me cold and flu medicine and some immune system supplement (horseradish & garlic? pills)

Fixed me in 3 hours and I'm feeling great now! (Refer my FB status, lol)

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts

Any pics of pinky? :nyaanyaa:

Who would want to take a picture of your weiner?

Posted Image

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
$10 says Martin ;)

:action-smiley-069:

Char

Char